Friday, July 01, 2005

Plagiarism

I just have a few observations on plagiarism...things that become obvious when u go through life at your own sweet pace...like I have

like Plagiarism sucks... be it in Art or Life... It saps the present off its powers to produce the future

which is why when one sees things around oneself....one cant help but feel an overwhelming sense of de ja vu

The same things keep cropping up over n over till the lifeblood is sucked out of the subject matter...and the patron has seen the art of yore been prostituted threadbare

Life begins to imitate Art and ends up on the same crossroads and somehow even choices left to free will....make u feel...havent I been here before....

3 Comments:

Blogger mandygreene3989 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

2:24 AM  
Blogger louisfrie30906881 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

10:28 AM  
Blogger louisjohn16870728 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home